Thursday, November 11, 2010

Arrival

Ladies and gentlemen, I have arrived. I am applying the old adage, "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em." Facebook just didn't seem to have the capabilities of entrenching the few enlightening thoughts from my little brain.

Welcome the few, if any, to my blog. Make sure you remember this amazing moment as you've witnessed my blog for the first time. I would have had a big unveiling celebration but I unfortunately have a tight budget of ZERO for the maintenance of this blog.

Just the word, blog, sounds funny. So I can now say I'm officially a blogger. I wonder if you can put that on a business card?

So, I bet you're anxiously wondering, "What will this blog consist of?" Right now, I'm still asking myself that same question, so I'll have to get back to you on that. It probably will be on the basis of Seinfeld, but instead of a show, it will be a blog about "nothing." I think I may have something there!

In that, thank you for your time, and I've probably just wasted a minute or two of your day that you will never have back. Come back anytime!

More to come soon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment